Feb 24, 2013

Sunday Death


     Sunday. And an odd idea struck me.
     If you somehow knew the day that you die is a sunday in a distant future, how would you spend every sunday or feel about it?
     I would spend every sunday doing something that's suppose to kill me, in fun and extreme and creative ways. Because I know I wouldn't die until the day comes. And I'd do all sorts of fun things that nobody else can dare, followed by some stories to talk about what I did for fun. And when that day that I die finally arrives, I'll die in the most hilarious and amazing way possible.
     So, yeah. Practice how to die every sunday. One way to celebrate how alive I am, screwing death.
     Hopefully I don't get crippled though. Day that I die doesn't say anything about that little detail.



No Death Today by AndrewDickman

1 comment:

  1. Syllogism: if you could know you would die on a Sunday, you would want to die well; therefore, let's risk find interesting ways to risk our lives on Sunday. Subject to condition: knowing you will die on a Sunday. We need to find a mudang to see if the spirits confirm we will die on a Sunday. I think there are some in Seoul. They don't come cheap, but it would be worth knowing.

    ReplyDelete