Feb 15, 2013

Cook or Die

     I told my self I'd rather starve than cook. I did starved alright, while there were all sorts of supplies from last holiday in my fridge. And I was gonna die or watch all of those food goes to waste.
     It's not too bad overall. I only destroyed one of the cooking instrument, one way my kitchen telling me "Stop cooking you fucking idiot!". Burnt just one of my finger, just a fingertip. Only one third of the food came out charred and another one third undercooked. I'm so getting cancer in 10 years. And only wasted an entire hour cooking this.
     Did not burnt my house, I did not burnt my house. Nothing in my kitchen is on fire. That's a huge leap.
     I hate this. I hate this NEEDs! Hunger, food and eating it! It directly leads to my work capacity and death. And money! Food poisons! Argh!


No comments:

Post a Comment