Feb 27, 2013

Lie Infinity

Microphone... by otaru23 on deviantART
     Some people care about joy and smile and excitement. Care enough that they pretend things. Put on some makeups, talk more than they can actually do, believing their own pride.
     Pretenses are form of lies. Some are more desperate than taking responsibilities of. Then people act according to those lies. Liars who built lies become surrounded by their own lies.
     People smiles long as they can. Some people may have lied too high that they have to cry it out loud when they fall into the reality once in a while. They'll want to smile again.
     So cycle continues.

     Why lie if people are ready for the truth?
     Because people are not ready for the truth. The uglies. The denials.


     There were some people who lied to me for their own pleasure and expected me to act opposite. They wanted me to do something, but what they actually said was opposite of it because saying those particular words made them feel better about themselves. And they got mad at me for doing what they actually said they wanted me to do.
     What is this, am I suppose to doubt everything they said and detect lies and act backward on the chance that they may have wanted it differently? What kind of families and friendships and leaderships are they suppose to be?
     Events like that makes me think about lies. So comes this small blog post about a cycle of lies.
     Some lies are good, I'm keep telling you. Just take some responsibilities and less harassing and complaining.

    Another thing. I don't know if this is classified as lies, but not talking about inconveniences in right timing are some of the best form of deception.

    Know your lies!

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a presenter at EPIK who said "One time I lied to Nuna because she wanted to know if I had eaten. I told her I had even though I hadn't. She could see I was hungry, but I knew if I told her the truth, she would need to feed me, and I didn't want to trouble her."

    I'm guessing this is not the kind of lie you take issue with, but I think it's interesting to note that we can all know what's happening, but a lie is appropriate because of social conduct. But for the lies you're talking about, the best way to stay away from lies is to stay away from liars... mind you, I'm a liar, and I'd hate it if you stayed away from me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an example of lie that the person took the responsibility. Self sacrifice. I encourage that to be done to avoid unnecessary troubles. But only as long as it is not to be done too much and become intrusive for either of them. Like cock blocking or asking something in return later.

      Delete