Feb 15, 2013

Lethal Lighter

     A video shoot I did with my co-writer in Getting Past the White Tiger, Ashley Guerrero, who's done a great job in couple of moves out in the cold doing all the bidding I was asking our of her.


     Video was intended for experimenting couple of film tricks.
     That gun is actually a giant lighter. It does not fire projectile or make pop sound. And it's very flimsy.
     There is no actual gun firing scene in this video. You just hear something popped, and it looks like somebody got shot.
     There was only one of me, not two.
     Only two of them went out there to film this. So there is no scene where both of us are in the same picture.
     Thought I could have added something more. But the entire film took only 30 minutes without written script.
     All videos were muted when I edit them. There is no sound that was captured with the video. All are manually inserted, and that was my experiment as well. I think it worked well.
     Most sounds are based on Half-Life 2.
     Entire process was done within a day. And I only got the idea a day before.
     This video has no music. If you play any music while you're watching this, it kinda work. It's could be pretty hilarious depends on music.

No comments:

Post a Comment