Jun 13, 2013

Feel The Air!

     Sometime people say something about 'Seeing is believing' while explaining whatever they've been explaining related to those kind of things. I do too once in a while and say something like 'I need to feel it in my guts and skin to believe in enough to act on it', like I did in another post from not too long ago. And when those statements are made, some smart-ass people tend to comments about it and say 'Not seeing doesn't mean non-existing' ish and those sorts.
     And I believe that. Although I would make a counter statements that if I don't have to live with it, it probably wouldn't matter with me in the first place. So maybe I should stay away from somebody else's distant professions. Who am I to jump into someone else's business and tell them what to do? So maybe they're good as non-existing because they're just not a reality in a little part of the world I'm capable of comprehending in my life time. And if I make anything to say about those non-existing things in my own reality, it'll be all vague assumptions that I know nothing about but out of my own fantasies and fictions and assumptions.
     But I do believe that statement about existences that what I don't see doesn't mean they don't exist. Like some radiations my eyes aren't capable of seeing or dolphin's song I'm not meant to sing or listen. So I agree with that part of the argument.
     But it's their brilliant example I'm confused about that they claim they can't see and they seems to believe that they have rightfully named it 'Air'.
     Air? I can see air. It's blue under the sunlight's reflexion, bend lights whenever I look at the night stars. I can feel it over my skin when I move or wind blows. And that thing makes me chock every day because I got allergy or overly sensitivity going on on it or something about my breathing system. And they're calling that magnificent force on Earth is a great example of something that they can't see? Goodness grief. Those people really need some new priorities of appreciation. They're really missing it out. I mean, where do they think they feel that heat and cold at night from? In vacuum they'd snap freeze in a few seconds but they just don't believe in the magic in the air, do they?
     Send them to the space naked. Appreciate the air!
     I'm joking in that last part. Death from lack of the air shouldn't be the way to go for anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment