Jul 19, 2013

Public deviantART profile!

     Link : http://park0g.deviantart.com

     It would be my second deviantART account. There was another one I've been having for years. But that thing was a bit private and only people who ever saw that was the ones who are already interested in that certain category. It will remain anonymous.
     But a lot of my good friends suggested me that I should make a rather official portfolio! And there are a few works that I am actually not shy about. And this deviantART account will be where those are going to be updated.
     Also, deviantART is an amazing visual art gallery and I think it is the biggest art gallery on the internet. And I love collecting a lot of their work in my profile whenever something hits me where I tick. So expect some colorfulness on it later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment